Neljän Tuulen Tupa offers versatile and affordable accommodation. Experience the enchanting natural environment of Lapland, warm up in a traditional smoke sauna, and watch rare birds at our bird feeders. Pine Grosbeak, Siberian Jay, Siberian Tit, and Arctic Redpoll visit the feeders on a regular basis.
Neljän Tuulen Tupa is located on highway four, in the village of Kaamanen, in the municipality of Inari. The inn's doors are open all year round. During the night, call +358-40-7796 527 for accommodation. In Lapland, people are not left on the road. You are warmly welcome! Dogs are also welcome to us.
- 24 beds in the main building.
- Nine beds in the log cabins, available from May to October.
- 33 beds in the youth hostel, open from June to September.
- Campsites for camper vans or trailers.
- Campsites for tents.
- Traditional Finnish smoke sauna, traditional Finnish wood sauna, and electric sauna.
- Sand beach and swimming area.
- Full-service restaurant with seating for 50 people.
- Congress hall for parties, weddings and courses.